- Like crying – I’m just sad
- Lonely – no particular reason
- Upset. No reason why, I just feel upset
- Clean, bathed, smell nice
- Impending doom
- Not looking forward to tomorrow even though I should be
- Tired. Although I slept today I’m in bed by half 9. Again.
- Mentally worn out, exhausted, empty
My period arrived this week. First one in over 6 months. Is hit me like a ton of bricks and I’ve had more anxiety attacks in the last three days than I’ve had in the last three months. I’m struggling and everything seems insurmountable. Everything is 10X more effort than on a ‘normal’ day and boy does it show.
I’m afraid (read: terrified) I’ve reached burnout but how would I know and who do I tell?